Friday, January 8, 2010

I Believe

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." ~Audrey Hepburn



I believe that the most amazing experiences in life are those that you aren't expecting.

I believe that there is such a thing as a "kindred spirit".

I believe that if God gives you a "kindred spirit" friend, you have discovered a rare gem that few people ever get to discover.

I believe in photography.

I believe in wearing your heart on your sleeve.

I believe that boredom is a chance for opportunity.

I believe in loud music.

I believe in reading the Bible everyday and getting lost again and again in the overwhelming love God has for humanity.

I believe in crying when you hurt and laughing when life is good; if the two mix, it's a sign of your life being touched by something outside of your power.

I believe in hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.

I believe warm chocolate chip cookies can cure anything.

I believe every person has a purpose.

I believe in little girls driving big trucks.

I believe in running/dancing/going crazy in a thunderstorm.

I believe that parents are superheroes.

I believe in long car rides, seemingly to nowhere.

I believe that no one is ever too far gone to be considered a lost cause.

I believe that every woman deserves a man who will treat her like a princess and cherish her for the treasure she is.

I believe that every man deserves a woman who will respect him as her hero...if he acts like a knight in shining armor should.

I believe in memorizing sunsets and being in awe of The Artist.

I believe in Saturday Morning cartoons.

I believe in making a wish at 11:11.

I believe that beauty does not equal happiness, happiness does not come from multiple relationships, and the person that you miss most and have on your mind almost constantly is who you are supposed to be with.

I believe in wishing on stars.

I believe in curiosity.

I believe in patriotism (and school spirit).

I believe that home-made blankets are even cozier than store-bought blankets.

I believe that spring flowers should be brought inside and stored in coke bottles and bright light.

I believe that God sends you the people you need to get through this crazy thing called life.

I believe that chivalry is not quite dead.

I believe that we choose special people to become our "adopted family".

I believe that band-aids still make boo-boos better, and they really take the cake if they have a cartoon character print.

I believe that children are the most amazing people in the entire world.

I believe in service projects, and giving freely of the gift of self, despite personal discomfort, to change the world of another human being.

I believe "love" is spelled T-I-M-E.

And most importantly....I believe that life is meant to be lived, and life is meant to be enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! I want to do one like this! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete