Monday, January 31, 2011

One Year of Gratitude--January

January 1, 2011:
I am forgiven and loved by my Father, and that's enough

January 2:
Getting a nice nap that dissolved my grumpiness

January 3:
Laughter and healing from an evening with Alyssa and Shannon

January 4:
Getting to visit with my Meemaw this afternoon

January 5:
Songs that make you dance for Jesus all day long!

January 6:
Getting the chance to help Conklin's students

January 7:
C.S. Lewis's Narnian depiction of heaven

January 8:
Being like my Dad

January 9:
Getting to visit with Donna Bell and Tyler

January 10:
Waking up in perfect comfort with a grey sky and a warm bed :)

January 11:
That God never gave up on my punk junior-high self, and that He is still helping me to "grow in grace" in the present

January 12:
God extended His grace and salvation to the Gentiles :)

January 13:
Spending a wonderful afternoon with Meemaw and the freeing power of words

January 14:
The chance to advocate for my future career

January 15:
Long runs with Conklin and having her as an active member in my life

January 16:
Thanks to Jesus, I am not enslaved by legality!

January 17:
Spending the afternoon with Tyler :)

January 18:
Coming home to my wonderful roomie!

January 19:
Actually appreciating the blizzard

January 20:
Perfect "end-of-break-snow-day" with the roomie

January 21:
The invention of sledding!

January 22:
Kindness of the 5 strangers who pushed me out of the ice

January 23:
Reuniting with my FSBC family

January 24:
Reuniting with the Bandies

January 25:
Eating with some therapy girls, running with Carisa, and Bethany-time :)

January 26:
2-hours of alone-ness and personal worship!

January 27:
Bonding with both of my bosses at work

January 28:
Selected as Mello Drill Instructor for the 2011 Marching Jayhawks!!!

January 29:
Ridiculous conversations :)

January 30:
Worship service with Bethany

January 31:
Library free-time with Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment